you have better things to do with your free time?
If so, we can complete your "Honey-Do" list for you.
In order to meet your needs, Vernal Christopherson
upon his 25 years of construction experience.
Vernal retired from the military after serving over 20 years in the Naval Seabees
Honey-Do-Contractors began in January 2002, after
his father requested Vernal's assistance with some items on his 'Honey-Do'
action list; a true home-grown company!
Honey-Do is trustworthy
& will listen to your needs.
We perform the requested work at the agreed upon rates.
to see a gallery of completed projects
Our past projects
- Major Rebuilds & Repairs,
- Construction of Buildings
- Roof Repairs
- Decks & Rails, including new exit doors
- Kitchen & Bathroom Re-models
- Water Damage Repair
After contacting us and discussing your needs,
a free estimate will be developed. If you accept the offer, the work can get scheduled. If you'd like to delay the project, or shop around, the estimate will be valid for 30 days.
**New Service Offered** Bi-annual home/cabin checkup:
Twice a year the following services will be performed:
- Replace your furnace filters & clean out dryer vents
- Clean rain gutters & check roof
- Replace burnt out light bulbs & test GFCI outlets
- Replace batteries in smoke detectors
- Re-caulk around sinks, tubs and showers
- Re-seal tile grout (recommended every six months
to help reduce staining and mold.)
Note: Price will vary based on travel distance.